Bluechart G2 microSD™/SD™ card: HEU713L - Finland
Detailed coverage of the Finnish coast, Aland Island, the entire Gulf of Finland and the interior lakes of Finland. Coverage includes Inarijärvi, Kiantajärvi, Pielinen, Saimaa, Päijänne and many other Finnish lakes with Lake Peipus and the Emajõgi River covered in Estonia. Major ports include Tornio, Vaasa and Helsinki in Finland, Vyborg and St. Petersburg in Russia and Talinn in Estonia.
BlueChart G2 Features
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).