Bluechart G2 microSD™/SD™ card: HEU046R - Sweden, South-East
Detailed coverage of the south and east coasts of Sweden from Helsingborg to Gävle including Trelleborg, Nykoping, Stockholm, Norrtalje, Karlsborg as well as Copenhagen, DK. Coverage of lakes include Lakes Vänern, Vättern, Sommen, Siljan, Fryken and Helgasjön; as well as coverage of the lower Dalälven from Gysinge to Söderfors and of the Strömsholms Kanal to Smedjebacken. Island coverage includes Bornholm DK, Oland and Gotland SE, and Åland, FI. Finnish coverage also extends to Turku and Hanko.
Bluechart G2 Features
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features, anchorages, obstructions, waterways, restricted areas and more with this detailed marine mapping data.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- Standard 2-D direct overhead or 3-D “over the bow” map perspective for easy chart reading and orientation.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Features up to 1-foot HD fishing contours which reveal detailed seafloor terrain.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).