Alcares – Water activated LED Life Jacket Light USCG/SOLAS/MED/TC
- USCG/SOLAS/MED lifejacket light certified to use leakproof Alkaline batteries instead of standard Lithium; eliminating a potential fire hazard and the hazmat fees for disposal.
- Approved according to SOLAS, MED, USCG, TC, AMSA, RS
- The extremely visible, high intensity LED strobe is further enhanced by its unique bubble dome (see video). It is water activated with a manual off button. When dry, the button works as a light test feature.
- Exceeds the normal specifications of the 8 hr. requirement, typical 16 hours operational life
- Clip fits almost any lifejacket, up to 2 webbing for a low profile installation
- Unique night piercing strobe flash from a compact extended bubble dome
- Rounded edges to maintain integrity of inflatable lifejackets
- Very compact, thinnest design available (just ~1/4) with 360 bubble light dome
- 5 years shelf-life
- Polycarbonate case
- Size: 3.5 x 1.9 x .6 (88 X 48 X 15MM) …..6 is at bulb dome. The body is only 1/4 thick
- Weight: 2.3 oz., 67 grams
- Non-Hazmat, non-lithium, alkaline battery – Safest Storage, non-hazardous disposal, easy shipping
||6 × 4 × 4 in