My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Alcares – Water activated LED Life Jacket Light with TEST/OFF BUTTON.
The only SOLAS/USCG lifejacket light certified to use Alkaline batteries instead of standard Lithium, virtually eliminating hazards fromfireor hazmat$$fees$$for disposal.
With a height of only 18mm this light can easily fit into any lifejacket without hampering movement of lifejacket material. The extremely visible, high intensity LED strobe is further enhanced by a unique bubble dome (see video). It is automatically water activated plus switchable to off when wet through a manual on/off button. In dry mode the button works as a test button – when pressed the light flashes rapidly.
Black clip/cover is designed to expand into the lifejacket light cavity when the light is clipped to the bracket assuring quick and permanent installation with no chance of inadvertent separation.
– Smooth and rounded edges ensure lifejacket integrity.
– Comes with a clip for strap/belt attachment or through 2 slots in the fabric of the lifejacket.
– Light intensity is well above the 0,75cd approved standard.
– Size: 62mm x 44mm x 18mm (LxWxH)
– Height dome: 9mm
– Weight: 42g
– Material: polycarbonate
– Battery: Alcaline, 5 years storage life (store between -30c and +65c)
– Operational life: minimum 8 hr.
– Approvals: SOLAS MED 96/98/EC/USCG
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 4 in|