46 CFR: Shipping, Parts 156-165 (2015 Edition)
This sixth volume of 46 CFR contains Parts 156-165 and is regulated by the US Coast Guard.
- Subchapter Q—Equipment, Construction, and Materials: Specifications and Approval
- Part 159 - Approval of Equipment and Materials
- Part 160 - Lifesaving Equipment
- Part 161 - Electrical Equipment
- Part 162 - Engineering Equipment
- Part 163 - Construction
- Part 164 - Materials
- Part 165 - [Reserved]
Title 46 of the US Code of Federal Regulations (46 CFR) contains all US regulations dealing with Shipping into, out of, and within the United States. The Title is organized into nine volumes, and the regulations it contains are authored by the US Coast Guard, the Maritime Administration, and the Federal Maritime Commission.
|1||I||1-40||Coast Guard, Department of Homeland Security|
|8||II||200-399||Maritime Administration, Department of Transportation|
|III||400-499||Coast Guard (Great Lakes Pilotage), Department of Homeland Security|
|9||IV||500-599||Federal Maritime Commission|
- Government Printing Office