>General Rules for Tankers Owned or Operating in the USA contains the relevant tanker requirements from the 12,000 pages of information that make up the US Code of Federal Regulations applicable to Shipping.
The twelve chapters cover:
- Navigation, Tankermen Qualifications
- Deepwater Ports, Waterfront Facilities
- Tanker General Rules, Special requirements for Chemical Tankers, Special requirements for Liquefied Gas Tankers
- Cargo Information and guidance, Cargo equipment
- Drug and Alcohol Testing Requirements.</li
- Witherby Seamanship International