This second volume of 33 CFR contains Parts 125-199 and is regulated by the US Coast Guard.
- Chapter I
- Subchapter L: Waterfront Facilities
- Subchapter M: Marine Pollution Financial Responsibility and Compensation
- Subchapter N: Outer Continental Shelf Activities
- Subchapter NN: Deepwater Ports
- Subchapter O: Pollution
- Subchapter P: Ports and Waterways Safety
- Subchapters Q & R: [Reserved]
- Subchapter S: Boating Safety
Title 33 of the US Code of Federal Regulations (33 CFR) contains all US regulations dealing with Navigation and Navigable Waters. The Title is organized into three volumes, and the regulations it contains are authored by the US Coast Guard, the Army Corps of Engineers, and the Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation.
|1||I||1-124||US Coast Guard|
|3||II||200-399||Army Corps of Engineers|
|IV||400-499||Saint Lawrence Seaway Development Corporation|
- Government Printing Office