The twenty-fifth session of the IMO Assembly, from 19 to 29 November 2007, adopted resolutions that included:
- Code for the Implementation of Mandatory IMO Instruments, 2007
- Survey Guidelines under the Harmonized System of Survey and Certification, 2007
- Guidelines on Voyage Planning for Passenger Ships
- Criteria for the provision of mobile satellite communication systems in the Global Maritime Distress and Safety System (GMDSS)
- Amendments to the International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea, 1972.
- International Maritime Organization